Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Photos for Illustrated Reading~A Graveyard on Halloween

Thanks to Neil for braving an old graveyard for the new illustrations of my book, King Solomon's Rings.  As I am nearing the final touches to my website, I'm also preparing an illustrated reading of chapter two, where the protagonist is in a cemetery on a dare during Gate Night.

Sasha has always seen things that other's do not.  But this night, her imagination is in overdrive.  Shadows congeal on the night wind and from the gravestones monsters break ground to take over the world.


She can not scream.  She can not run.  Slowly, she realizes this is not her imagination.  This is real.  This is happening.  And she is caught in the middle of it all.

(Thanks Neil for the great shots...though I invent these scenes in my head, I was honestly scared to take the pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment